Re: Time to drop Weblate (Was: The Norwegian Bokmål translation team move from Transifex to Weblate)

[Frans Spiesschaert]
> If no one else steps in, I am willing to try and take over the Weblate
> part, although this means that in the beginning I will be in need of
> some guidance, because I have no previous experience with
> administering a Weblate project. I only have a Weblate user account in
> order to be able to update the Dutch translation for the po4a package.

Mike Gabriel stepped up on IRC earlier today, and I've added him as a
weblate project admin.  I leave it to him to add you as well, if you two
agree it is a good idea. :)

--
Happy hacking