Re: LTSP Client specific boot trouble.

On Fri, Jan 12, 2018 at 09:58:30AM +0100, Helge Tore Høyland wrote:

> But it do work "most" of the times. All the clients uses intel
> integrated graphics. The client that has most trouble uses HD 5500.
I remember a similar problem years ago with an apparently buggy Intel
i915(?) chipset. It used to work only randomly because the interaction
between chipset and monitor was broken. The fix was to define the
monitor dimensions. Maybe try with different monitors?

> I have noticed that this situation can happen when you log out of a
> session too.
Ditto (IIRC).

> So it seems to be a ldm specific problem.
I figure this to be unlikely.

Wolfgang