LTSP Client specific boot trouble.

Hi.

On a newly installed Debian-Edu 9 with LXDE as destop, some of my newer(faster) diskless clients fail to boot properly. This seems to be a sort of race condition. Sometimes it happens early in the boot. That is rare though, so i dont have logs for that yet, but i remeber something bout "SQUASHFS". Most of the time the client gets a black screen when ldm starts up. When that happens, I can alt+ctrl+F2 to get another session, log in an look at logs. Syslog allways ends with:

"block nbd9: NBD_DISCONNECT"
"block nbd9: shutting down socket"

Doing: cat syslog | grep error | less

I get some failed driver messages for wifi and bluetooth that i think is irrelevant. Then i get:

"blk_update_request: I/O error, dev nbd9, sector 7002672"
"Buffer I/O error on dev ndb9, logical block 3501336, async page read"

ldm.log contains 2 entries:

"INFO: started on client with IP address 10.0.10.1"
"INFO: calling rc.d init scripts"

I found these 2 webentries that i think talk about the "2" raceconditions i have:

http://ubuntu.5.x6.nabble.com/client-specific-problem-td5004067.html
https://sourceforge.net/p/ltsp/mailman/message/36005588/

I realy hope someone can help with this, cus i think it will affect everyone. I have replicated exact same result on 3 different installations( 3 different servers, 2 new and one old) and with a lot of dirrerent clients. Slower clients seems less affected than newer faster ones.

Regards

Helge Tore Høyland