Re: How to add options of desktop environments for diskless workstations?

>> What is the default content of The LTSP chroot? Is there documentation
>> on this?
>
> The chroot is built at installation time and has the same desktop
> environment as the related server.

Hi Wolfgang,

We are operating in an area with no better internet connection. Therefore
building chroot at installation time always fails. However we are able to
build chroot successfully after the ?failed? installation of DebianEdu.

If the server has multiple desktop environments installed and I?m building
chroot, does the chroot also have the same multiple desktop environments?

Kind regards,
Roman