Re: Impressive GOsa start and log in waiting times

Hi Wolfgang!

I can?t comment on IIRC Firefox. I?m using the default installation of
debianEdu which in my case doesn?t come with Firefox but Iceweasel
instead, which is rather slow as described in my mail.

Chromium is also available using the default installation of my debianEdu.
It?s incredibly fast compared to Iceweasel except for those messages about
insecure connections.

Anyway, I guess I have to finalize my network setup and this should fix
this waiting times issue with Iceweasel, right?

Kind regards,
Roman