Impressive GOsa start and log in waiting times

Hi folks,

I?m still using a rather low performance test setup but it?s not just
rubbish having a dual core intel processor with 8gb ram, right? However,
I?m wondering about the rather impressive waiting times.

To start GOsa and log into kann take as long as 20 seconds. I wonder why,
because I?m monitoring cpu load using ?top? and it?s rather idle not doing
much. This is especially strange because I?m working directly on the main
server eliminating network issues.

What am I missing here?

Kind regards,
Roman