Re: Problems removing a user previously created with the mass-create user function

Hi Wolfgang!

Ok, maybe there?s a misunderstanding here. The creation of users using the
mass-create user function works perfectly for me.

My issue is rather with deletions once they are created with the
mass-create user function.

Could it be that my version of debianEdu is outdated? What version of
debianEdu do you recommend? How can I find out, what version I am using?
What I know for sure, it?s v8.

Kind regards,
Roman