Re: AutoFS isues on tjener after stretch update

Hi,

>I'm unable to reproduce this. Even if autofs is forced to run (and thus
>
>hiding /skole) 'cfengine-debian-edu -D installations' has no issues and
>
>works like expected.

Well, it didn't during that upgrade.

>Do you have local cfengine modifications?

No.

I do think tjener should be excluded in a clear way, like I showed, and that it should be done in the package responsible for autofs being installed in the first place.

I cannot do anything but report what happened and what I believe to be the correct way to prevent it.

-nik
--
Dominik George (1. Vorstandsvorsitzender, pädagogischer Leiter)
Teckids e.V. - Erkunden, Entdecken, Erfinden.