AutoFS isues on tjener after stretch update

Hi,

yesterday, I updated a Skolelinux combined server from jessie to
stretch, following the upgrade guide.

While everything else went exactly according to the plan, I had one
issue after the update: The autofs daemon was running on tjener,
mounting an empty directory over /skole/tjener (probably just the normal
NFS share that clients should mount, but thus hiding the real directory
under it, breaking the export…)

autofs kicked in right after upgrading packages, breaking the cfengine
run afterwards (which is where I noticed it).

For now, I chose to disable the autofs service on tjener.

Has anyone else seen this happen? What is the correct solution?

-nik

--
Dominik George (1. Vorstandsvorsitzender, pädagogischer Leiter)
Teckids e.V. - Erkunden, Entdecken, Erfinden.