Re: New package lists for debian-edu tasks

On Mon, Mar 07, 2016 at 11:11:29AM +0100, Petter Reinholdtsen wrote:

> Btw, what about making one of the packages depend on the other, and only
> maintain the list in one spot?

I'd support this due to less maintenance burden.  (I somehow feel that
the 10th anniversary of my plan to resolve metapackage content inside
tasks pages comes closer and might be more needed than before if you do
so.)

> > Please let me know any comments or hints for improvements on the new
> > pages. And shall I keep the original pages as they are or do you want
> > to change to the alternative pages (which is currently used for
> > debian-astro and hamradio)?
>
> Personally I like the original pages better than the new ones, but I do
> not really have strong opinion on this.

While I was never fully happy with the original layout I also tend to
like the old pages more.  If we could somehow trigger a user poll to
know what the users of the page might think about it this could help to
get some decision.

In any case I like Ole's work on the web sentinel code a lot.  Many
thanks, Ole.

Kind regards

       Andreas.

--