Re: set locale on terminals/users

On 09/18/15 12:12, Simon Oosthoek wrote:
On 09/18/15 12:04, Wolfgang Schweer wrote:
You'll get the choice for the system default locale after pressing OK. Wolfgang

It was set to "Geen" -> None, I changed it to nl_NL.UTF-8

After school, I'll check if I can now change the lts.conf back...

OK, now it works (the nl_NL line in lts.conf is commented out, the default is set to nl_NL.UTF-8 (but the locale command shows nl_NL.utf8, but I don't think that matters ;-)

So to sum up, the default locale wasn't set before and now it is...
(And the LDM_LANGUAGE parameter in lts.conf can also set the terminal locale)

A small question is, is this what was messed up, that the default locale wasn't set? How is this configured when not messed up? ;-)

Cheers

Simon