Re: set locale on terminals/users

On 09/18/15 11:52, Wolfgang Schweer wrote:
IMO something went wrong generating locales and setting the system
default one. I'm just wondering what is shown as the system default
locale if you execute 'ltsp-chroot dpkg-reconfigure locales'.

Wolfgang

When I do this, I get an ncurses interface in dutch(!) and the only * is at nl_NL.utf8

I don't see anything that indicates what the system default is, but as the inteface is shown in dutch, that would appear to be the default.

Cheers

Simon