Re: debian-edu-doc 1.6~20150318~8+edu0~alpha2: Please update debconf PO translation for the package debian-edu-doc

[Frans Spiesschaert]
> My confusion and mistake is due to the fact that I don't know well how
> to manage a situation wherein I have modified locally
> debian-edu-jessie-manual.nl.po, and while these modifications are under
> review, that same file also gets modified remotely.

That was a problem also for the Norwegian Bokmål translators, and it is
the reason why they decided to handle the translation updates using
the .po file from there into git from time to time.

Perhaps you want to test it too?  We can add dutch as a language option
on Transifex if you want.  But it require a volunteer to do the copying
from Transifex to git regularly.  For Norwegian Bokmål, Alexander handle
this copying at the moment.

--
Happy hacking