Re: debian-edu-doc 1.6~20150318~8+edu0~alpha2: Please update debconf PO translation for the package debian-edu-doc

Hi,

I messed things up and need help.
When I tried to push the updated Dutch translation today, it was
rejected. I then issued a git fetch command and tried to push again, but
with no success.
Eventually a issued
git push origin HEAD:4d2597f4eb2451071bd290f5014585f7ae770ae3
which created a new branch and that was not what I intended to do.
How can I revert this push action?

--
Groetjes,
Frans