Re: debian-edu-doc 1.6~20150318~8+edu0~alpha2: Please update debconf PO translation for the package debian-edu-doc

Hi Holger

Holger Levsen schreef op wo 18-03-2015 om 16:24 [+0100]:
> Hi Frans,
>
> On Mittwoch, 18. März 2015, Frans Spiesschaert wrote:
>
> you delete branches by pushing them with a colon prefixed, so
>
> git push origin foo # pushes branch foo to origin
> git push origin :foo # deletes branch foo at origin
>
> so git push origin :4d2597f4eb2451071bd290f5014585f7ae770ae3 should be what
> you need to do.

Thank you for the information.
I deleted the branch now and pushed the updated Dutch translation into
master.

My confusion and mistake is due to the fact that I don't know well how
to manage a situation wherein I have modified locally
debian-edu-jessie-manual.nl.po, and while these modifications are under
review, that same file also gets modified remotely.

--
Groetjes,
Frans

===