Re: Home directories blank in diskless workstations

On Thu, Mar 12, 2015 at 10:23:53PM +0100, Petter Reinholdtsen wrote:
> [Wolfgang Schweer]
> >> error: ./filesystems: No lost+found in /skole/tjener/home0/.  Blocked
> >> by autofs?
> >
> > Strange, never saw this. I guess you could create a lost+found
> > directory.
>
> Absolutely not.  It should be left to mkfs.
>
> The test check if home0 is a separate file system (lost+found is an
> indicator for this), and is ment to check if autofs was able to mount
> the NFS volume if it was missing.

Any idea what could cause this failure? I used the same ISO file as
stated in this thread to install a wheezy combi server in a virtualbox
VM w/o internet access and was only able to reproduce the wrongly
generated LTSP chroot krb5.conf file.

Wolfgang