Re: Home directories blank in diskless workstations

I guess <LTSP-chroot>/etc/krb5.conf is missing the 'kerberos' entries,
maybe something went wrong during installation. Check the 'realms'
section, should be:

[realms]
        INTERN = {
                kdc = kerberos
                admin_server = kerberos
        }

In the above file I replaced

[realms]
       reached = {
               kdc = reached
               admin_server = reached
      }

 by what u suggested

remaining things in the file are like

[libdefaults]
        default_realm = reached

[domain_realm]
        intern = reached
        .intern = reached

[login]
        krb4_convert = true
        krb4_get_tickets = false

I used http://ftp.skolelinux.org/skolelinux-cd/debian-edu-7.1+edu0-USB.iso with verified checksum for install but no internet connection during install.

Now many users are using the system

If something has went wrong in install, is there any way to detect/correct it before it comes to jessie upgrade?

> <LTSP-chroot>/etc/ldap/ldap.conf is
>
> TLS_CACERT      /etc/ssl/certs/ca-certificates.crt
>
> HOST ldap.intern
> BASE dc=skole,dc=skolelinux,dc=no
> sudoers_base ou=sudoers,dc=skole,dc=skolelinux,dc=no
> TLS_REQCERT demand
> TLS_CACERT /etc/ldap/ssl/ldap-server-pubkey.pem

Looks ok. So all LTSP config settings stored in LDAP should be fetched
(and I assume you haven't touched those). Still no idea, why autofs
isn't disabled by default. It's not reproducible for me (tested on both
main and LTSP network, with and w/o client configured using GOsa²).

Wolfgang