Re: hardware advice

I am going to go with  SSD for / and raid10 for home0. I am not
getting a raid card (yet anyway). I am testing on an old machine
still, but school is starting soon!

Is it correct to mount / on the SSD and /skole/tjener on the raid device?

What is /srv/nfs4/home0 on the last line in the following?

Filesystem                                              Size  Used
Avail Use% Mounted on
rootfs                                                   56G  3.2G   50G   6% /
udev                                                     10M     0
10M   0% /dev
tmpfs                                                   202M  1.6M
200M   1% /run
/dev/disk/by-uuid/2ec4485a-9278-4cfd-a4d7-501c5c0055dc   56G  3.2G   50G   6% /
tmpfs                                                   5.0M     0
5.0M   0% /run/lock
tmpfs                                                   1.9G     0
1.9G   0% /run/shm
none                                                   1006M     0
1006M   0% /tmp
/dev/md0                                                147G  188M
139G   1% /skole/tjener
/dev/md0                                                147G  188M
139G   1% /srv/nfs4/home0

Thanks again for the advice,

Nigel