Re: Release time, now ?

Hi Giorgio,

On Freitag, 7. Juni 2013, Giorgio Pioda wrote:
> Will we be ready soon, at least for a beta?

yes, we are getting there, also thanks to your testing and bug fixing!

> I'll propably install the real hardware on a rc release.

There should not be any significant changes except bug fixes anymore, whether
we call the next test release alpha2 or beta1 or rc1. Though personally I
think for rc1 we need updated artwork. Also the manual probably needs some
more updates to match wheezy.

IOW: install edu wheezy and upgrade. And as usual: this is free software, use
on your own risk. That said: there is manual review going on before changes
are accepted into Debian Edu wheezy.

cheers,
	Holger