Re: Questions/comments on the eduroaming package

[Giorgio Pioda]
> Ah, didn't know it. Is it a new entry for wheezy ? I remember that in
> squeeze all the kerberos stuff had to be solved manually. I've lost
> some development in the meanwhile.

Nope, it was working in Squeeze too.

> Unfortunately the telecom company that gives us network access blocks
> IRC.  I can IRC only from home. :-(

As a Debian Edu developer, you can get a ssh account on
user.skolelinux.no, and run IRC from there, or use ssh tunneling to get
on IRC from work. :) I hope the crappy ISP do not block ssh too. :/

> Feel free to do some NMU if you have a ready solution. I'm right now
> installing a fresh Ubuntu 12.04 in VM. But it takes some time.

I'll commit a few fixes to svn, for you to test.  Only removing what I
belive is obsolete first.

--
Happy hacking