Re: Questions/comments on the eduroaming package

On Wed, May 22, 2013 at 12:36:30PM +0200, Petter Reinholdtsen wrote:
> [Giorgio Pioda]
> > Ah, didn't know it. Is it a new entry for wheezy ? I remember that in
> > squeeze all the kerberos stuff had to be solved manually. I've lost
> > some development in the meanwhile.
>
> Nope, it was working in Squeeze too.

Thus, I worked in a quick and dirty manner...

> > Unfortunately the telecom company that gives us network access blocks
> > IRC.  I can IRC only from home. :-(
>
> As a Debian Edu developer, you can get a ssh account on
> user.skolelinux.no, and run IRC from there, or use ssh tunneling to get
> on IRC from work. :) I hope the crappy ISP do not block ssh too. :/

Interesting, ssh is free here. Where do I get this access ?

> > Feel free to do some NMU if you have a ready solution. I'm right now
> > installing a fresh Ubuntu 12.04 in VM. But it takes some time.
>
> I'll commit a few fixes to svn, for you to test.  Only removing what I
> belive is obsolete first.

DO i have to svn checkout and recompile or is the eduroaming package
"compiled" from the skolelinux repo server? If yes I don't know the
download path.

Regards again

Giorgio

P.S: In the meanwhile I have some Ubuntu VM to test on.
--
Giorgio Pioda - Sysadmin SPSE-Tenero
Cell +41 79 629 20 63