Re: Report from Debian Med Sprint

Hi,

On Thu, Mar 07, 2013 at 01:00:42PM +0100, Jonas Smedegaard wrote:
> Could you perhaps elaborate a bit on how it is wrong?  I notice that you
> snipped the part where I referenced bug#311188 and wonder how Debian Edu
> works fine when still in violation.  Or if that is wrong too, then why
> bug#311188 is still open.

After having realised that all packages are now really in Debian (I
somehow lived under the precondition that this is not the case) and
after sleeping over or longish private chat (BTW, I somehow have the
feeling that we should publish this somehow to enable others following
the discussion) I was waking up with a question targeting in this
direction.  You are arguing here that Debian Edu is not Debian because
there is one open bug?  Is this correct?  If yes, who does this relate
to other things in Debian with open bugs?

Kind regards

         Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de