Re: Report from Debian Med Sprint

Quoting Holger Levsen (2013-03-07 11:01:14)
> On Mittwoch, 6. März 2013, Andreas Tille wrote:
> > > Debian Edu only exists outside of Debian, even if all of its parts
> > > are in Debian.  Install all of the Debian Edu packages on a Debian
> > > system, and the result is not Debian Edu.
>
> wrong.

Great.  I am quite happy to be wrong there.

Could you perhaps elaborate a bit on how it is wrong?  I notice that you
snipped the part where I referenced bug#311188 and wonder how Debian Edu
works fine when still in violation.  Or if that is wrong too, then why
bug#311188 is still open.

 - Jonas