Re: subnet-change tool

[John Ingleby]
>> Clues to why isc-dhcp-server won't start after running subnet-change:
>>
>> ping tjener  - successfully pings 10.10.0.16  (the correct new address)

Good.

>> ping LDAP - successfully pings to 10.0.2.2

This is not supposed to work. :/

> > Is DNS updated by the subnet-change tool?

It should be.

> However, after rebooting the server. the previous bind values
> 10.0.2.2 were restored. Where can I fix them?

Hm, the DNS zones served by bind should have been fixed by
subnet-change running
/usr/share/debian-edu-config/tools/ldap2bind-updatezonelist.  Can you
try to run it manually?

The DNS setup is updated hourly from LDAP, so editing the zones
manually is not going to work for long.

I must say it is great you are testing and discovering these problems
now before the final release.  Will do my best to make the
subnet-change more robust to avoid others experiencing the same later.
--
Happy hacking