subnet-change tool

I attempted to use the subnet-change tool on a fresh Squeeze install,
with the aim of changing to 10.20.0.0/24 because our existing network
uses 10.0.0.0/24. After applying the tool, the main server IP became
10.20.158.203, but there was also an error message something like
"Unable to connect LDAP". So I've reinstalled and now working on plan
B, to place a "router" machine between the two networks.

I guess it would have worked better to change the default network to
something like 20.0.0.0/8 ?

John Ingleby
ICT Teacher
Rudolf Steiner School
Kings Langley, UK

--
“The mind is not a vessel to be filled but a fire to be kindled.” ~~ Plutarch