Re: subnet-change tool

Results from retrying the subnet-change tool:

1. First time around I entered root's password in error, not the
"first login" or LDAP password, and no doubt this produced the
previous odd-looking results

2. Second try - entered the LDAP password, and obtained correct
results as Petter shows below. Can now connect to our existing network
- success!

3. However, I can't login with the "first-login" and thin client
doesn't discover a DHCP offer.

4. Attempted "/etc/init.d/isc-dhcp-server start" and received error
message "Cannot find host LDAP entry tjener"

... Poking around to see what's going on ...

John

--
“The mind is not a vessel to be filled but a fire to be kindled.” ~~ Plutarch