Re: Gnash != useless

You right im not a Mathematichs.;)

I agree with you Petter here, offcours the alternative 2 is best as default.
If people need, they can install flashplayer-nonfree them self. And i
beleeve that also have been put in the manual if im not totally
mistake here.

Lets just hope that the html5 will take over, and the need of flash will reduce.

Becouse that tecknology on linux have never been good.

Regards Alf Tonny Bätz