Re: Gnash != useless

Has anyone tested lightspark , http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lightspark ?
They say they have a better flash support than gnash (including
ActionSript v3) and provide a gnash fall back for ActionScript v2
flash pages.

Version 0.5.6 is already in wheezy, so I can try a squeeze backport,
but I have not used it before and don't know if the needed work is
worth, so any experience with this project?

I'd prefer not to go to chrome, and a chromium squeeze backport is
impossible to be built because of its dependencies.