Re: Translations for GOsa in Debian squeeze

Am Freitag, 13. Januar 2012, 17:26:01 schrieben Sie:
> Le Monday 09 January 2012 15:56:30 Mike Gabriel, vous avez écrit :
> > Hi all,
>
> Hello Mike,
>
> > I am currently looking at GOsa in Debian Edu. I realized that some
> > really important (biased point of views possible here) are not
> > available for GOsa as in Debian squeeze. Currently we have in GOsa2
> > 2.6.11-3:
> >
> > en de es fr it nl pl pt ru vi zh
>
> an pt is  only for core :)
>
> > In Debian Edu (Installer) we have:
> >
> > ca cs de es fi gl ja nb nn pl pt_BR ru.po sk.po vi zh_TW da el eu fr
> > it lv nl pt se sv tr zh_CN
> >
> > I am not at all familiar with the Debian i18n workflow for Debian
> > stable (if there is any at all). What can we do about this?
>
> For FusionDirectory we are using https://www.transifex.net/ which is
> wonderfull tool for translation job.
>
> As FusionDirectory is based on GOsa 2.6.13, you can help us translate in
> the language you want and then contribute back to GOsa.

This is more or less useless, because you changed lot of strings for your fork
from GOsa to FusionDirectory. GOsa in next stable will additionally be a (at
least) 2.7.x release, so it would make more sense to update the translations
there.

Just my 5¢,
Cajus