recent profreading of Debian Edu squeeze manual

Hi Justin,

first of all, many thanks for your proofreading of our manual! That was much
needed as you could see... ;-)

I've added you to
http://wiki.debian.org/DebianEdu/Documentation/Squeeze/CopyRight

Two minor questions:

On Freitag, 13. Januar 2012, Petter Reinholdtsen wrote:
> > - Please read this chapter completly before attempting to upgrade.
> > + Please read this chapter completley before attempting to upgrade.
>
> Is this a typo?

The "DebianEdu/Documentation/Squeeze" page has been changed by JustinBRye:
http://wiki.debian.org/DebianEdu/Documentation/Squeeze?action=diff&rev1=39&rev2=40

-  * [[DebianEdu/Documentation/Squeeze/Maintainance|Maintainance]] - updating
the software, backup management and monitoring the systems
+  * [[DebianEdu/Documentation/Squeeze/Maintainance|Maintenance]] - updating
the software, backup management and monitoring the systems

-> I assume the wiki page itself should also be renamed to correct spelling,
right?

cheers & thanks again,
	Holger