Re: 0 self tests failed on main+work+ltsp (Was: 33 self tests failed on main+work+ltsp install)

On Sat, 31 Dec 2011, Petter Reinholdtsen wrote:

> I found the problem.  The LDAP certificate handling in the script
> setting up LDAP, Samba and Kerberos failed, causing the script to exit
> before kerberos was configured.
>
> Fixing this solved the Kerberos issue, and the current squeeze-test
> images seem to work without any detected errors. :)

yesterday, squeeze-test with

debian-edu-install    1.521~svn74617
debian-edu-config     1.447~svn74651

showed only one:

error: ./kerberos: Kerberos service is not listening on kerberos/tcp.

But I think the only reason was the kerberos test script.

Wolfgang