Re: 33 self tests failed on main+work+ltsp install

On Thu, 29 Dec 2011, Petter Reinholdtsen wrote:

> [Wolfgang Schweer]
> > Same here with netinstall/qemu and netinstall/usbstick/real hd.
> >
> > The testsuite reports three errors: kerberos, ldap client and samba.
>
> Yeah, we have managed to get rid of a few errors in squeeze-test
> already, but not these.
>
> > Seems to be that kerberos-kdc-init fails because KDC password is empty
> > for some reason. So Kerberos entries in ldap are missing.
>
> What messages do you see?  I've been unable to find any trace of why it
> fail.

»krb5kdc ist not running.«

Because kerberos entries in ldap were missing I tried to manually
bootstrap ldap. Not having read the instructions carefully enough, the
first attempt failed due to the not provided KDC password.
(kerberos-kdc-init seems to expect two params but only one (GOSAPWD) is
provided when this script is called inside of ldap-debian-edu-install;
KDC_PW should then come from debconf.)

Wolfgang