Re: 33 self tests failed on main+work+ltsp install

[Petter Reinholdtsen]
> I did a test installation in a virtual qemu machine of the
> Main-Server+Workstation+Thin-Client-Server profiles, and the self
> testing reported 33 errors after boot.  I tried to install using
> virtualbox for a while, but would get IO errors on the virtual disk
> during installation, so I ended up using qemu.

Some of these errors were due to the network interface changing MAC
address, causing eth0 during installation to show up as eth1 after
boot.  I installed using qemu, but booted the installed system using
virtualbox (for speed), and this caused some of the problems.  But
partitining silently failed to create the expected partitions, and
several of the other errors are still present after running the test
again.
--
Happy hacking