Re: squeeze SAMBA Domain join?
- To: Jürgen Leibner <email@example.com>
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: squeeze SAMBA Domain join?
- From: Andreas Schockenhoff <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2011 13:37:45 +0100
- Message-id: <1299847065.3078.9.camel@i965GMx-IF>
- In-reply-to: <20110311114530.GA24120@atom.leibner.local>
- References: <1299841144.1976.16.camel@i965GMx-IF> <20110311114530.GA24120@atom.leibner.local>
On Fri, 2011-03-11 at 12:45 +0100, Jürgen Leibner wrote:
> Did you try to follow?
I try it partly. It is only a copy if the squeeze manual as I
1. Create a user with membership in the "admins" group (if not already
This is not clear to me. As I remember in lenny there was a admin user
that I used. In squeeze I found no such user, and I am unclear is this
a unix user and group. And if he must be a member of domadmins G512 ??
regards Andreas Schockenhoff