squeeze SAMBA Domain join?

Hi,

has someone join the SKOLELINUX Domain with Debian-Edu squeeze?

I have tried to debug, reading in the internet and books confuse more
than it helps. Are winbind and idmap not relevant for our setup?
Also is there a special Administrator user for the Windows Domain join.

If someone has the join procedure for the windows command line that may
helps a little.

Because the workgroup setup works fine, it may be my fault. Also I have
no experience with Windows domains. :-(

regards Andreas