/etc/init.d/update-hostname and Networkmanager.

Hi,

in /etc/init.d/update-hostname we try to set the hostname for the
workstations .... from DNS Server.

This can not work because Networkmanager is not started.

First I try to move update-hostname behind start
/etc/rc2.d/S23network-manager but this does not solve the problem.

This hack does work. It waits until tjener(dns) can be reached and then
update. Really ugly or?

do_start() {
    FLAGS=""
    [ "$VERBOSE" != no ] && log_action_begin_msg "Updating hostname from
DNS"
while ! ping -c 1 tjener.intern ; do "$UPDATE" -q ; done &
    ES=$?
    if [ "$VERBOSE" != no ] ; then

Any better ideas?

regards Andreas