Re: squeeze SAMBA Domain join?
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: squeeze SAMBA Domain join?
- From: Jürgen Leibner <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2011 12:45:30 +0100
- Message-id: <20110311114530.GA24120@atom.leibner.local>
- In-reply-to: <1299841144.1976.16.camel@i965GMx-IF>
- References: <1299841144.1976.16.camel@i965GMx-IF>
On Fri, Mar 11, 2011 at 11:59:04AM +0100, Andreas Schockenhoff wrote:
> has someone join the SKOLELINUX Domain with Debian-Edu squeeze?
> I have tried to debug, reading in the internet and books confuse more
> than it helps. Are winbind and idmap not relevant for our setup?
> Also is there a special Administrator user for the Windows Domain join.
> If someone has the join procedure for the windows command line that may
> helps a little.
> Because the workgroup setup works fine, it may be my fault. Also I have
> no experience with Windows domains. :-(
> regards Andreas
Did you try to follow?