Re: Turnig of squid

On Friday 18 February 2011 15:09:37 you wrote:
> For the users it is not possible to turn of proxy in Iceweasel, all fields
> are grayed out.
>
> OleA

Hi, Ole-Anders,
Not assuming anything, it would be gray if radio button '* Manual proxy
configuration' not selected.

If radio buttons are also gray, note which option is preselected to learn
where the settings are received from, regardless of how Iceweasel was
configuered.

Auto means wpad, see Peter's reply.
System is I believe shell variables, try:
'export'
and look for anything .*proxy.*

Best luck, Odd.