Re: Which video editor should we install by default?

[Holger Levsen]
> So I'd suggest to do something else: document how to edit videos,
> starting with "if you want/need to edit videos, run 'apt-get install
> kino kdenlive \ openmovieeditor pitivi' and give them a try to find
> the tool which suits you best."
>
> The same is probably true for some other types of applications.

You seem to argue against installing any applications by default.  Do
I misunderstand you?

If the argument make sense, it make sense for all applications we
install by default.  Why should we install applications at all by
default?

Happy hacking,