Re: CipUX as LDAP frontend

On Wed, Apr 28, 2010 at 10:31:42AM +0200, Philipp Huebner wrote:

On 28.04.2010 09:40, Jonas Smedegaard wrote:
Could you please elaborate a bit on this harsh complaint?

The whole structure behind CipUX is way too complex, and IMO there's way too much overhead. I'm not that far into the code, but colleagues have taken a look at it and didn't have anything good to say about it.

Furthermore we have seen with LWAT what can happen if there is only one main developer.

Thanks, that was slightly better.

Still it seems your judgement is mainly based on trusting opinions of colleagues, and it would then be quite useful to have something more concrete than that they are scared of the name or "have nothing good to say about it".

 - Jonas