Re: gosa as ldap frontend

[Andreas B. Mundt]
> Hi all,
>
> the last days I've spent on testing how gosa might be used as ldap
> frontend for debian-edu.

Very good to see work being done on the LDAP administratjon.  The lwat
package do not seem to receive much work these days, and we might be
forced to look for an alternative for Squeeze.  Cipux might also be an
alternative.  The key is to pick something as simple to use as lwat,
and with all the features we need.

Are anyone working with lwat upstream to try to get a new release with
fixes for all the bugs listed on bugs.debian.org?  At least the ones
with patches should be low-hanging fruits. :)

Happy hacking!