Re: lwat improvements

Andreas B. Mundt skrev:

> Hi John,
>
> thanks for committing the changes! Regarding to the po-files, I think
> they have not been updated for a rather long time. I ran
>
>      make mo-files
>
> to update po/lwat.pot and the corresponding po-files. (The resulting
> po-files I sent out in
> http://lists.debian.org/debian-edu/2010/03/msg00231.html
> and asked for translations). So please check.
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> 	Andi

I made one change to the text in your patch, so any new translations
based on those po files will have one fuzzy.

I haven't yet run podebconf-report-po, as I'm not 100% sure how
translation updates should be handled in lwat. I've sent an email to
Finn-Arne (the original author) to ask about it.
As for making a 0.18 release, that's up to him.

John.