Re: Can the fluid-soundfont-gm recommend on fluid-soundfont-gs be changed to suggests?

Hi Petter,

2010/3/15 Petter Reinholdtsen <pere@hungry.com>:
> Hi.  Any progress with the new version of fluid-soundfont-gm?  Squeeze
> is getting closer to freeze every day, and it would be really sad if
> the fix for #571316 did not make it into testing in time.

I'm sorry this is so late coming; I've been rather busy with school.
I'm currently updating my pbuilder environment to build and test the
new package. My internet connection is incredibly slow today, so I
hope to be able to upload the updated version to mentors tomorrow or
Wednesday.

All the best, and thank you for your support,

--
Toby Smithe :: http://tsmithe.net