Re: Can the fluid-soundfont-gm recommend on fluid-soundfont-gs be changed to suggests?

2010/3/7 Petter Reinholdtsen <pere@hungry.com>:
> Great.  If you need help with sponsoring, my sponsoring preferences
> are at <URL:http://www.hungry.com/~pere/debian-sponsoring.html>.

That's a very kind offer, thanks. It usually takes me an ages to
procure sponsorship.. Before I finally prepare a new package, could
you advise on bugs 560775[1] and 566216[2]? My instinct is to keep
using flac compression (it does reduce the binary size by a healthy
amount), and add a couple of removal commands to the prerm. This would
fix the former bug, but I'm unsure about the latter.

All the best,

--
Toby Smithe :: http://tsmithe.net