Re: Can the fluid-soundfont-gm recommend on fluid-soundfont-gs be changed to suggests?

[Toby Smithe]
> That's a very kind offer, thanks. It usually takes me an ages to
> procure sponsorship.. Before I finally prepare a new package, could
> you advise on bugs 560775[1] and 566216[2]?

My advice would be to stop confusing dpkg and apt and leave
compression to the normal .deb tools.  Otherwise, the installer, apt,
and other tools will continue to discover problems.  I realise this
will make the package bigger, but confusing the tools that we depend
on is bound to cause problems.

Happy hacking,