Re: Wishlist for features in Skolelinux

[José L. Redrejo Rodríguez]
> I'm using this setup in laptops without problems, with Debian Lenny
> and Squeeze.

We should at least get it working out of the box for Squeeze.  Please
provide a good patch for
<URL:http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=566718>. :)

> If there were not problems doing it, we can think of adding this
> setup by default in every Debian edu installation.

I am not aware of any problems with cached credentials.  We could make
it optional by installing libpam-ccreds, but some changes are needed
to nscd configuration too, I believe.  Perhaps we can convince the
nscd maintainers to change the defaults?

Happy hacking,