Re: How should we handle bug reports from our users ?

Am Montag 31 August 2009 schrieb Petter Reinholdtsen:
> See also <URL:http://developer.skolelinux.no/feilrapporter.html>
> (norwegian only), which is a set of instructions to follow when
> reporting bugs.  Do not remember if this text was translated and
> copied into wiki.debian.org

Hi there,

I remember having written detailed instructons in German. Lemme se:

	http://wiki.skolelinux.de/AnleitungBugzilla

I made those screenshots myself - displaying German widgets
(neglectable) and Bugzilla's English web frontend. I have no statistics
on how many Germans are able to _read_ English - but as it comes to
writing a bug report in English, language is definitely yet another
obstacle.

Regards
Ralf

P.S.: Less detailed, but in English: