How should we handle bug reports from our users ?

Dear all,

On the new homepage we wish to make it easy for our users to submit bug reports.

How can we best do that ? I guess some of our users are not able to use bugzilla.

On the current "Report a bug" page the users is asked to send an email to bugs@skolelinux.no with as much details as possible.

http://joomla.slx.no/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=86&Itemid=88&lang=en

I have gotten feedback that this is not a good solution, because it requires some people to be on that mail alias and process all the bug reports and it is most likely not that many people that is willing to do this.

I am not sure how this process works now, but a another possible solution is to have them report to a web forum or a user mailing list .

Please help me find a good solution here if we are not confident that our current bug reporting system works very well.

Thanks,

BR
Arnt Ove Gregersen