Re: stupid mistake. what should I do?

Tirsdag 22. september 2009 08.40, skrev nigel barker:

> If anyone has some ldap commands that will work, or some confs that

> will  let etch ldif onto lenny, please share with me!

After you have used slapadd to add the ldif from your old tjener, make sure that the permissions in /var/lib/ldap/ are correct, like:

chown openldap:openldap /var/lib/ldap/*

Because, it shouldn't be a big problem transfering your old ldif from etch over to lenny.

--

Klaus Ade

67E61D18B2C44F8A3DA35C6D849F9F5F 26FA477D