samba-vscan and clamav?

Dear list,

us Linux users don't need to worry about viruses a lot --
but when we provide samba there is a good chance that
vindows virusses are stored in /skole/tjener/home0 on tjener.

I found that there is a vscan-interface for samba, but only available if
samba was compiled with vscan enabled.

Q1: Is anybody using virus scanning on their samba share (with or
    without vscan)
Q2: Are there plans to provide a vscan-enabled version of sambe in
    Debian?

Thanks
Regards
Ralf

P.S.: Also interested in clamscan-scripts in cronjobs or at user login
time - in our case, clamscan has to be run from a ltspserver, as tjener
installation is way too old/not upgradable.